May we remind you about the necessity of following the basic safety rules in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The UMFC employees, without coronavirus symptoms, having entered the university building should:
- Maintain social distancing of 1,5 metres;
- Regularly and thoroughly disinfect hands (the UMFC supplies disinfectants and gloves) in accordance with the instructions provided;
- Observe hygiene rules, in particular wash regularly and thoroughly hands with water and soap, following the relevant guidelines displayed in the hygiene and sanitary facilities;
- Cover mouth and nose (the UMFC guarantees the possibility of buying protective masks in designated points of the University building). The obligation to cover the mouth and nose by the employees is effective: while using the communication routes of the building, toilets and social rooms; while staying in the common parts of the University building; when talking with guests and incoming persons as well as during the contact with employees from other placements of the University building;
- Before starting work and after the end of the working day, disinfect the contact areas of the work place;
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing;
- Make sure that all work places are always clean and disinfected;
- Frequently (not less often than every 1,5h) ventilate the office premises.