Information for applying students 2022/2023
The application round for the academic year 2022/23 (both semesters) will be open from March 1st, 2022 until May 31st 2022. We are accepting applications via EASY (https://aec.dreamapply.com).
In EASY applicants are required to create a personal account, complete the application form and upload the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Artistic CV
- Recording links (audio/video), approximately 15 minutes (scores for composers). Students have free choice regarding the repertoire they would like to include.
The applying students will be informed of the recruitment committee’s decision by July 15th 2022.
Please mind that the UMFC offers studies in English only on:
- Department of Piano, Harpsichord and Organ, playing the piano (MA level) and
- Department of Vocal and Acting Studies, solo singing (both BA and MA level of studies)
- Majors of studies
Beyond above-mentioned studies the UMFC offers studies in Polish language only. Some individual classes may be taught in English language, this depends on a teacher.
Below is the information about the rules for applying for a place at the Student Dormitory "Dziekanka":
- Application for a place at the UMFC Student Dormitory in the academic year 2020/2021
- Rules for applying for a place at the Student Dormitory „Dziekanka” (for Erasmus+ students and trainees)
We encourage you to read the THE ERASMUS POLICY DECLARATION