Information for applying students 2021/2022
To apply to the UMFC for Erasmus+ studies in the academic year of 2021/2022 you are required to send the below-mentioned documents by email or by ordinary post:
- Learning agreement (from your ERASMUS PLUS office)
- Student application form (.docx)
- artistic cv
- motivation letter
- please also include the recording links
The application with working links will be forwarded to the relevant department.
Deadline for incoming exchange students: May 31, 2021
The application round for incoming exchange students will be open from March 1 to May 31, 2021
Students can apply for winter semester, summer semester or full academic year.
Please make sure first in your Erasmus+ office that we have a Bilateral Agreement.
Please mind that the UMFC offers studies in English only on:
- Department of Piano, Harpsichord and Organ, playing the piano (MA level) and
- Department of Vocal and Acting Studies, solo singing (both BA and MA level of studies)
- Majors of studies
Beyond above-mentioned studies the UMFC offers studies in Polish language only. Some individual classes may be taught in English language, this depends on a teacher.
Below is the information about the rules for applying for a place at the Student Dormitory "Dziekanka":
- Application for a place at the UMFC Student Dormitory in the academic year 2020/2021
- Rules for applying for a place at the Student Dormitory „Dziekanka” (for Erasmus+ students and trainees)
We encourage you to read the THE ERASMUS POLICY DECLARATION