ad. dr hab.
A long-time soloist of the Great Theatre – National Opera in Warsaw, choreographer, teacher of dance composition basics and choreography.
Artistic achievements in the period of 2013–2015:
- choreography for the operetta A Night in Venice, music by J. Strauss, directed by Artur Hofman, Great Theatre in Łódź (29 January 2016);
- paper presented during the International Academic and Artistic Conference At the Crossroad of Cultures. Russia vs. Poland at the Agrippina Vaganova Russian Ballet Academy in St. Petersburg, topic: Collaboration of a choreographer and the students and its influence on the students’ artistic development on the basis of the Roman Turczynowicz General Ballet School in Warsaw (10–12 November 2015);
- choreography for a ballet scene in the opera Carmen, music by Georges Bizet, directed by Beata Redo-Dobber, Podlasie Opera, Białystok (25 September 2015);
- choreography for a premiere performance of the Polish rendering of Renaud Meyer’s Zelda and Scott, “Scena Prezentacje” Theatere (4 January 2015);
- choreography for the operetta The Gypsy Princess music by E. Kalman, directed by Wojciech Adamczyk, Opera Nova in Bydgoszcz (26 April 2014);
- choreography for the music performance About a Carp, a Goat and a Trumpet that Put Out Fires by Henryka Królikowska based on Isaac Singer, music by Piotr Moss, directed by Adam and Maciej Wojtyszko, Jewish Theatre in Warsaw (21 March 2014);
- choreography for the opera The Miracle, or Cracovians and Highlanders by W. Bogusławski, music by J. Stefani, directed by Andrzej Strzelecki, performed by the Song and Dance Ensemble “Mazowsze” Matecznik-Karolin (11 October 2013);
- artistic supervision of the concert “Polish Vocal Lyric – Contemporary interpretations of Polish 19th century songs”, FCUM Concert Hall (2 March 2015);
- artistic supervision of the “Ballet Evening – Diploma Presentation of Ballet Pedagogy Students” (students of first and second cycle studies), Great Theatre – National Opera, Chamber Stage (10 February 2014);
- artistic supervision of the “Ballet Evening of Diploma-Year Students of First and Second Cycle Studies” entitled Gerard Wilk in memoriam and presentation of the artistic profile of this outstanding ballet soloist, Chamber Stage of the Great Theatre – National Opera (7 February 2016 ).
Member of the Chapter awarding annual artistic prizes for the Jan Kiepura Competition organised by the Mazovian Music Theatre “Operetta” in: 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. Head of Jury of the 1st “Ballet Confrontations” Competition in Kołobrzeg (April 2015), Head of Jury of the 3rd All-Poland Ballet Art Competition in Elbląg (19–20 December 2015), jury member at the Choreographic “Make Move” and “Sense of Move” Competition organised for the event of the International Dance Theatres “Open Stage” Festival at the Art Centre in Mościce in: 2013, 2014, 2015.
Promoter of the art of dance: participation in a radio broadcast of Programme 2 of the Polish Radio from the cycle entitled “Notes on Modern Times”, presentation of stage and academic achievements and artistic inspirations (1–5 February 2016).