Information on data processing by the Department of Promotion and Careers (success form)
1. The controller of your personal data is the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music with its seat at Okólnik 2, 00-368 Warsaw (UMFC),
2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer who supervises the correctness of personal data processing at UMFC is realized via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. Your personal data sent voluntarily through a dedicated form in the scope of, among others, name, e-mail address and other contact data provided by you, as well as data contained in scans of attached documents, e.g. competition diplomas, will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of carrying out the statutory activities of UMFC and documenting the course of your career. Sending information and documents about your successes by submitting a completed form will facilitate the circulation of information between the various organizational units at UMFC, and you will improve the activities related to informing the various units of UMFC about your successes. If you consent to the publication of your data on the UMFC website and on official UMFC social media accounts, the processing will be based on Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO.
4. Transmission of information and possible documentation of your successes and career progression is voluntary, however necessary to document your successes and career progression.
5. Access to information and documentation of your successes will be granted to authorized UMFC Employees from the Promotion and Career Department, Teaching Department, Concert Office.
6. In the case of your consent to the publication of your image and other data, information about your successes will also be made available on the UMFC website and on the official UMFC social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, In this regard, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and without giving any reason, with the proviso that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent will also be equivalent to the removal of information about your successes from the UMFC website and the University's social media accounts.
7. You also have the right of access to the content of your data, their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object - subject to their realization in accordance with the law,
8. In the case of recognizing that the data are processed unlawfully you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Warsaw at Stawki 2.
9. Your data will be processed for the period determined by the purpose for which they will be processed, e.g. for the purpose of documenting the successes achieved during the course of studies - for the period of archiving the student's portfolios, in the scope of your consent - until you revoke your consent or until the purpose for which they were collected ceases to exist.
10. Your data will not be shared with external entities, except when UMFC has entered into an agreement for entrustment of data processing with an external entity involved in the implementation of services related to, for example, website maintenance.
11. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling, nor will it be transferred to third countries or international organizations. However, in the case of publication on the website and social media, the information made available online will be available to any Internet user.
12 The exercise of the rights referred to in sec. 6 and 7 are possible through the e-mail address email@example.com.